- 1 The Baker
- 2 Cactus Seller
- 3 The Disabled Penguin
- 4 The Doorbell Seller
- 5 The Famous Artist
- 6 Giant Squid
- 7 The Mayor
- 8 Mother Peng-Pride
- 9 Mrs. McGreedy
- 10 Mr. Penganaide
- 11 Mr. Pengatel
- 12 Mr. Pengelope
- 13 Pingg's Father
- 14 Pingi's Mother
- 15 Pingo's Grandfather
- 16 Mr. Pengthwaite
- 17 Polar Bear
- 18 Mr. Penga-Brass
- 19 The Salesman
- 20 The Yellow Beaked Penguin
The Baker is one of Pingu's family neighbour who works at Mother Peng-Pride's Bakery. He looks very similar to Pingu's Father but with a smaller beak.
- Pingu and the Strangers (cameo)
- Pingu's Trick , Pingu and the Mother Bird (cameo) , Pingu Takes Revenge , Pingu Wins First Prize , Pingu and the Baker
The Cactus Seller is a penguin who owns the Cactus stall.
The Disabled Penguin
The Disabled Penguin is a young penguin who cannot walk, so she uses a wheelchair.
She only appeared in Pingu and the Game of Fish.
The Doorbell Seller
The Doorbell Seller is a character that only appeared in the Season 5 episode, Pingu and the Doorbell. He works at the Doorbell store and repaired Pingu's Doorbell when it broke.
The Famous Artist
The Famous Artist is best known for carving the mayor's statue and painting some of the South Pole's most well known portraits. He once also judged an ice sculpture competition.
- He is the only penguin in the show to have a mustache and a beard.
The Giant Squid is a character that has been introduced in Pingu in the City.
Pingu in the City
- Season 2: A mysterious helper appeared
The Mayor is a penguin who is the head of Antarctica. He only appeared in Pingu and the Paint.
Mrs. McGreedy is one of Pingu's neighbours. with her daughters
Mr. Pengthwaite is Pingo's Father and is only shown twice in the entire series. He appears in Pingu Delivers the Mail and makes a cameo in Pingu at the Funfair. He has a short round beak unlike his son's long beak.
The Polar Bear is a character that is only seen in the Hugo short and in a segment in Otmar Gutmann's showreel. The Polar Bear never appeared in the series possibly because polar bears and penguin are not native to the same country, although he did appear in some Pingu merchandise.
Mr. Penga-Brass is a penguin who only appears in Pingu Delivers the Mail. He appears when Pingu's Father gives him a letter regarding some sad news about his relative's death, he starts to get tears in his eyes, causing Pingu to be upset, but his Father comforts him.
Not much is known about him, so it's hard to tell what his personality is.
- He was only named in the The Adventures of Pingu, and in said audio cassette, it is stated that his deceased family member has allowed him to inherit his iceberg. The black outline on the letter confirming this news indicates that the late relative was at war/overseas at the time, as this was process for such letters dating back to the ninteenth century. The fact of his relative's passing is further indicated in the new version due to the addition of a somber horn piece playing over the scene when the letter is visible.
- In the original version of Pingu Delivers the Mail, he has no dialogue, in the redubbed version, he has a few moaning sounds added in.
The Salesman is one of Pingu's family neighbour whose job involves selling or promoting commercial products, either in a shop or when visiting locations to get orders. He also has different jobs like working at the museum seen in Pingu's Discovery or as a doctor seen in Pingu Pretends to be Ill and Pingu Helps Grandfather.
He looks very similar to Pingu's maternal grandpa, but with a bigger beak.
- Pingu Pretends to be Ill, Pingu Takes Revenge (cameo), Pingu and the Toy, Pingu's Discovery, Pingu and the Baker (cameo), Pingu and the Lost Ball
He also appears in Pingu At The Wedding Party.
The Yellow Beaked Penguin
Later, when Pingu's Aunt was horrified because she saw the new born chick has a yellow beak that wasn't hers, Pingu knows exactly the mistake he made and they go straight back the other mother penguin's igloo.
In Pingu and the Rubberband Plane, she has her own food stand.
She looks similar to Pingu's Mother but with a small tuft on her head and also the colour of her beak is yellow.
She also made a short cameo in the music video Eskimo Disco 7-11.